- Manage the project purchasing activities within the mutualized business activities in Indonesia/ South Hub.
- Involved from tender stage to support in vendor proposal, considering all purchasing levers to optimize and to mitigate the risk and the cost, prioritize the task based on the project time schedule and high stake and high lead time commodities. Manage from PR to RFQ, Supplier evaluation, qualification, negotiation process, contract finalization, drafting and ordering.
- Vendor evaluation based on past performance, flexibility, reliability etc.
- Manage the potentials claims from the supplier through contract reviews.
- Manage the vendor evaluation process periodically, suggest and monitor the improvement plans.
- Manage the supplier assessment part and work closely with vendors to create substantial relationship for the betterment of projects.
- Manage and comply the purchasing process inside the Business unit.
- Team player to work collaboratively with all department including tender, engineering, projects, sales etc.
- Engage and support projects in warranty support wherever applicable.
- Degree(Mechanical/Electrical), Major in Purchasing; MBA will be added advantage
- 8-10 years of relevant purchasing experience in which minimum of 5 years should be in project purchasing
- Experienced in doing project purchasing in electrical / E-house projects would be preferred
- Full scope of purchasing, project understanding and good vendor management experience
- Self -driven, internally motivated, committed, team player, strong customer focus
- This role reports to Supply Chain Senior Manager
Please send me your update cv to : email@example.com or Edri.firstname.lastname@example.org