PT Swiber Berjaya
A Shipping Marine Company is looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the post as :
Key Responsibilities/Scope of Work
· Monitoring vessel’s performance, provides advisory to Ch. Engr. On upkeep, troubleshooting and maintenance.
· Responsible for any repairs, maintenance, survey, certification and dry-docking of vessels to the requirements of major stakeholders.
· To establish, implement and monitors the PMS program for all vessels in the fleet.
· To establish and to monitors the critical spare parts list for all vessels in the fleet.
· Prepares the annual budget for vessel maintenance; monitors & ensures technical expenditures to be within budget.
· Performs technical evaluation on quotations for vessel spare parts, equipments, repairs and services.
· Performs routine inspection/audit to ensure vessel maintenance, record keeping are up to company & statutory requirements.
· Leads a team of technical superintendent to ensure minimal vessel downtown time.
· Min. 5 – 10 years sailing/working experience with marine vessels (preferably practical experience with DP enabled)
· Possess Chief Engineer license (unlimited) with offshore working experience
· Good working knowledge of Vessel technicalities and Electrical equipment
· Possess Shipboard ISM / ISPS code, Marine insurance and Seamanship knowledge
· Good communication skills particularly in English particularly in English.
· A Team player, Proactive, with a positive attitude & willingness to take ownership of his work.
If you meet the requirements, please send your application letter, CV and recent photograph
via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the position on the subject email