Dikantor saya sedang membutuhkan cepat untuk 2 Posisi Datacomm Engineer (Juniper) Experiance 3-5 tahun .
Jika kawan2 berminat dapat send CV ke saya :
Subject : [Juniper] BO Datacomm Engineer
Disini akan diberikan info lowongan kerja gratis. Tanpa perlu pasang iklan dan membayar untuk menginfokan segala jenis pekerjaan.
Legal Assistant Deparment: Legal
1) Collect and research local legal information;
2) Keep all company profile/documents as well as other important legal documents.
3) Assist to provide legal support for the purpose of joint venture and/or co-operation with other companies;
4) Assist to review and comment the bid documents (body contract & commercial part) , provide reasonable advice in order to reduce legal and operating risk;
5) Assist to draft, review and keep all seismic contracts as well as other important contracts;
6) Assist to arrange and solve legal disputes in different ways, including reconciliation, arbitration and litigation; liaise and discuss with local lawyers and provide legal advice to Management.
7) Other case by case jobs appointed by management.
Education：Above college level
Discipline：Faculty of Law
Professional experience：Around one or two years of legal experience or outstanding graduated student
Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point in grade Intermediate.
English language both writing and speaking in grade Intermediate.
Female, honest and has enough loyalty to Company
Contract. 1 year. Annual performance review for permanent consideration.
1 month notice after sign agreement.
8.30am to 5.30pm/ Monday to Friday
- Speaking English
- Max. 27 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Finance or Accounting with GPA min 3,00
- Have experience min. 1 year as Budget Control or Finance Analyst
- Great understanding about Microsoft Office
- Strong analyze thinking, good communication, high self-driven and detail oriented.
- Submit all necessary forms (including SSP and Faktur Pajak) to the bank and tax authority on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met at all-time including Withholding tax Payments, Income Tax, value added tax, Employer and Employee Tax etc.
- Check and ensure that all applicable taxes and tax rates are in line with Tax Regulation/Regime.
- Prepare and consolidate all Payment Vouchers for payments on a timely basis and ensure that all supporting documents are properly authorized by Sales and Marketing Director/Finance Director etc, with relevant bank details before sending to Singapore for processing on twice a month basis.
- Ensure that Payment Vouchers submitted to Singapore Finance clearly state the amount of withholding tax required to be deducted from suppliers’ payments.
- Provide assistance and advice to the Singapore finance team (or whoever that may have queries to the accounts) as and when required.
- Maintain relationship and contact with all Banks (Mandiri, HSBC etc) for banking matters, lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Prepare reconciliation of all tax accounts comprising CIT, VAT and various WHT accounts in IDR and USD.
- Liaise with our tax agents, auditor on any queries on VAT, past year tax queries and provide timely and prompt support on recovery of any documents as required.
- Maintain all accounting and tax accounts and ensure completeness in record keeping. Maintain an inventory list of files kept in Jakarta’s office and to advise Finance/Tax when records are moved to external storage.
- Assist in office administration.
- Other necessary duties as and when required.