• Assist Distributors in preparation of aligned business plans/1 Year Sales and Marketing Plan and periodic business reviews.
• Effective and efficient use of Company field engineering and marketing resources.
• Fully abreast of market conditions, competitor activity and emerging opportunities.
• Manage sales revenues, volumes and gross margins as components of the Profit and Loss for all finished products sold to lubes distributors.
• Consistent, high quality execution of Distributor Excellence management framework, Global Distributor Framework and tools across designated distributors. Focus on distributor capability development.
• In consultation with Sales Management, implement off-structure prices and long-term business relationships with Company Distributors.
• Effective communication with Company Distributors and as required with end-use customers.
Qualifications and Requirement
• Graduate Degree in Engineering, Master or MBA a plus.
• Minimum 4 and maximum 6 years of related experience.
• Strong team player, proactive, multi-tasking, and willing to be relocated.
• Experience in managing Distributor and lubricants products preferred.
Provide technical service to customers and distributors through engineering programs and provide training to enhance staff and distributors’ technical capability.
• PES (Planned Engineering Services) program execution.
• Conduct customer visits and provide technical / engineering consultancy and reports with lubrication solutions.
• Technical training for staff, distributors and customers.
• Key technical contact with distributors and customers.
• Lubrication knowledge.
• Industry knowledge, application knowledge, and equipment knowledge.
• Engineering report writing with analytical ability and references.
• Commercial marketing sense.
• Communication, negotiation, and presentation skill.
• Bachelor degree with engineering background (Mechanical and/or Marine Engineering are preferred).
• Flexible on location base.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website:
Applications close on March 13, 2015.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.