With decades of experience and service to the country's oil and gas sector, Apexindo is now Indonesia's largest national onshore & offshore drilling contractor. Our clients are the industry's most prominent local and international players. Throughout our services, we focus on the health and safety of our employees and other stakeholders, in addition to protection of the surrounding environment. It is our number one priority.
We are now looking for qualified candidates for the following Position:
· To plan and coordinate the process of recruitment selection within the organization to ensure the right man in the right position.
· Responsible for recruiting and staffing administration process and execution
· Maintain records and compile statistical report concerning personnel-related such as hire, transfer and termination
· Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
· Male/Female with max 30 years old
· Minimum 3 years experience in relevant fields.
· Impeccable credentials in loyalty and integrity.
· Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking, and listening)
· Good Planning & Organizing, Analytical and Problem Solving skills
· Good interpersonal skill and user/employee service orientation
Interested applicants please send your updated CV, recent photograph and relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org