Established in 1984, DIALOG is a leading integrated technical service provider to the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the oil, gas and petrochemical industry. Over the years, DIALOG has grown from strength to strength in the industry, both organically and through strategic alliances with internationally renowned technology partners. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, DIALOG is truly a global player given the Group’s strong and growing presence across nine countries with a staff strength of over 2,500. DIALOG has offices and facilities in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Such strategic locations bode well for DIALOG as the Group is able to operate from a position of strength in tapping synergistic benefits in readily serving a diverse range of customers that include multinational oil majors, national oil companies as well as multinational engineering and service providers located throughout the world. DIALOG is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("Bursa Malaysia") and has a market capitalisation of about RM20 billion as at September 2018.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Job Responsibilities (are such as below but not limited to):
· Prepare Bank Payment/Journal Voucher/Petty Cash and key in to UBS Systems and Filing.
· Manage Petty Cash Movement (Cashier).
· Prepare and Filing Outgoing Invoice to customer.
· Prepare monthly tax payment and do monthly reporting to revenue.
· Update daily & monthly cash book balance.
· Doing bank & petty cash reconciliation.
· Other necessary duties related to the job title
· Male & Female maximum 27 years old
· Bachelor's Degree in accounting discipline with minimum 3 years working experience
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication
· Computer literate
· Work Location : South Jakarta
Interested candidate, please apply now and send us your Resume & Academic Certificate etc to
Please indicate the job title in your email subject
Application deadline: December 21st, 2018
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted