A national construction company for palm oil mills, biogas & biomass power plant, land clearing contractor for coal, and palm oil plantations, is currently seeking for the following position:
Human Resources Senior Manager
based in Jakarta, occasional travels to remote sites (Kalimantan, Papua, etc.)
Job Descriptions :
Managing all aspects of Human Resources functions from recruitment to termination and maintaining / developing the HR Information System.
- Min. S-1 Graduate (Bachelor's degree)
- Willing to travel to remote areas and willing to stay one night or two at site just to get a feel of how HR is handled at the site.
- Having high EQ is a must. Able to deal with various personalities of people.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in HR.
- A generalist who is able to develop all aspects of HR functions, from formulating compensation and benefit, recruitment, organization development, and industrial relation (IR). These functions are already in place but need to be further perfected.
- Highly conversant in HRIS, employment taxes, abreast of the ever changing government regulations.
- To supervise the staffs but must have solid knowledge and proven blue print to develop the HR system.
- Good English language skills (oral and written)
Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, for our consideration, please email your complete CV/Resume, in Microsoft-Word file: current job descriptions, significant achievements, photo, references names/numbers, and current salary information to:
All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For more information about the position, including remuneration, market salary info, and other available positions, please visit: www.hubungkan.com/news.php and register at: HUBungkan.com